TomKats baby conceived from Scientologist founders frozen sperm?January 7th, 2008 - 1:18 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 07 (ANI): Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes daughter Suri was conceived by sperm from dead Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, claims a new book by biographer Andrew Morton.
In the book, Tom Cruise: An Unauthorised Biography, Morton claims that the 20-month old dark-haired little girl is the product of a “Rosemary’s Baby” like conception.
Morton, who rose to fame with a biography on Princess Diana titled Diana: Her True Story, has based the book on interviews with high-ranking Scientologists, or Sea Orgs, as they are known.
Some Sea Org fanatics wondered if the actress had been impregnated with Hubbards frozen sperm, The Sun quotes Morton, as stating in the book.
Katie might have felt as if she were in a real-life version of horror movie Rosemarys Baby, in which a young woman is impregnated with the Devils child.
Morton also claims that Cruises ex wife Nicole Kidman was warned by Scientologists not to reveal details of her marriage to the actor as it would mean losing contact to their kids Isabel and Connor.
According to News.com.au, the biographer, states that Kidman was seen as a “potential trouble source” by members of the controversial church, in part due to her father being a psychologist, and due to the fact that she had given an interview emphasising her Catholic roots.
A high-ranking Scientologist source told Morton of a conversation with her lawyer, Bill Beslow.
“At this point Nicole hated Scientology but was concerned for the kids. She did not want to ruin her relationship with them. I told the lawyer if she wants to stay with the children she will have to be quiet and not speak out about Scientology.”
The book, being published by St Martin’s Press, but may never see the light of day in the UK or Australia because of strong defamation laws.
Cruise, for his part, has instructed his legal eagles to slap a whopping 50million pounds lawsuit on the publishers when the tome goes on sale in the US on January 15.
His lawyer Bert Fields said: “It’s a boring, poorly researched book by a man who never talked to anyone involved in Tom Cruise’s life or anyone close to him.” (ANI)
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Andrew Mortons new Tom Cruise biography branded nutty - Jan 09, 2008
- Lawsuit threat has Oz publishers shying away from new Cruise biography - Jan 16, 2008
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Jolie didn't sleep with her mum's lover, says controversial biographer - Oct 30, 2009
- Coming soon: New Angelina Jolie biography - May 07, 2010
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes 'have an open marriage' - Jun 17, 2010
Tags: 50million pounds, catholic roots, controversial church, defamation laws, devils child, horror movie, l ron hubbard, legal eagles, london jan, news com au, nicole kidman, princess diana, scientology founder, sea org, tom cruise and katie, tom cruise and katie holmes, tom cruise and katie holmes daughter, trouble source, unauthorised biography, wife nicole kidman