TomKat love playing Scrabble togetherSeptember 10th, 2010 - 5:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 10 (ANI): Katie Holmes has revealed that she and husband Tom Cruise spend many an evening playing Scrabble.
Katie married the ‘Mission Impossible’ star back in November 2006.
“My husband is very romantic and can do very big gestures,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“He takes me on helicopter rides, flies me to special places and he makes me feel very good.
“It is also playing scrabble together, it’s being together,” she added. (ANI)
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Tom gifts sewing machine to Holmes - Mar 19, 2011
- Katie Holmes cheers to 'great' marriage - Sep 04, 2011
- Tom Cruise showers Katie Holmes with red roses wherever they go - Sep 08, 2010
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Favorite Kisser- Tom Cruise - Jan 07, 2011
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Josh Duhamel and Katie Holmes give an interview for "The Romantics" - Sep 10, 2010
- Katie Holmes visits Tom Cruise in Vancouver - Dec 17, 2010
- Katie Holmes still gets star-struck by Tom Cruise - Aug 18, 2010
- Holmes starstruck by hubby Tom Cruise - Aug 16, 2010
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Romantic Cruise still crazy about Holmes - May 16, 2012
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- I'm going to India in December: Katie Holmes - Nov 24, 2011