TomKat considering London moveJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 22 (ANI): Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes are considering moving to London.
At the first British screening of Valkyrie at London’’s Leicester Square, the 46-year-old actor said that his wife was keen to swap Broadway, where she recently starred in a production of Arthur Miller’’s All My Sons, for the capital’’s West End.
“It would be a fantastic move. Katie was absolutely brilliant on Broadway and to work in the West End would be a joy. It is something to consider for both of us. I think we”d love it here, even if it is so, so cold,” the Telegraph quoted Cruise, as telling the Daily Mirror.
The move would make him the latest Hollywood star to live in Britain, following in the footsteps of Madonna, Kevin Spacey and Josh Hartnett. (ANI)
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Gaga tops fans' wish list - Jun 29, 2010
- Tom Cruise wants to try Broadway - May 22, 2009
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Katie Holmes 'considering returning to Broadway' - Dec 19, 2010
- Tom Cruise arranged stage party for Katie Holmes 30th birthday - Dec 20, 2008
- Katie Holmes turns 30 - Dec 20, 2008
- Post divorce settlement, Cruise resumes work - Jul 11, 2012
- Cruise surprises 'Rock of Ages' crew with treats - Jun 14, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Beckham praises Cruise - Aug 05, 2012
- Clooney keen on selling villa to Cruise - Aug 03, 2012
Tags: arthur miller, broadway, daily mirror, footsteps, hollywood, hollywood star, josh hartnett, katie holmes, kevin spacey, latest hollywood, leicester square, london jan, madonna, moving to london, telegraph, tom cruise, tomkat, valkyrie, west end, wife katie