Tom Joyner invites Steve Harvey ex-wife Mary Harvey on his showFebruary 1st, 2011 - 12:53 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Jan 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Steve Harvey’s ex wife, Mary Harvey is still trying to get her own kind of revenge.
After she posted videos on YouTube that slammed the comedian. Tom Joyner who is the best friend of Steve decided to invite Mary on his show and convince her that she should move on. That turned out to be a mistake because Mary still has a lot of pain in her being.
Steve and Mary divorced in 2005. Steve is currently married to Marjorie Bridges whom Mary claims was Steve’s mistress while they were still married.
When Joyner tried to convince Mary that she has to move on, Mary replied that, “keeping quiet hasn’t served me physically. It hasn’t served our son [Wynton]. I have suffered physically because of it. I’m not in good health right now.”
Mary accused Steve of deceiving all the people who patronized his books on relationships. She believes that Steve has enough skeletons in his own cupboard to deal with. She repeated her earlier claim she has been deprived of seeing their son.
Nonetheless Joyner told Mary he will still try to bring the pair back on good terms.
- Mary Harvey Resorts To Internet For Accusing Former Husband Steve Harvey - Jan 25, 2011
- Steve Harvey ex-wife's settles scores by posting videos on YouTube - Jan 25, 2011
- Steve Harvey's Ex-Wife Lashes Out Against Him In YouTube Video - Jan 25, 2011
- Hitler had son with French teen - Feb 18, 2012
- Clinton near weight-loss goal for daughter's upcoming wedding - May 28, 2010
- Frankie Boyle named most offensive comic in Britain - Apr 14, 2011
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Steve Harvey Morning Show - Nov 05, 2009
- Monica Lewinsky 'still in love with Bill Clinton' - Mar 11, 2011
- Jailhouse Diaries Give Insight To Marjorie Orbin's Personal Life - Nov 22, 2009
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Rod Stewart still 'regrets' giving daughter up for adoption - Nov 01, 2010
- Jones' "Father of the Year" award revoked - Jul 19, 2010
- Katie Price sues first husband Peter Andre - Mar 25, 2012
- BBA student's death: Police get autopsy report - Sep 07, 2012