Tom Hanks to guest star on ‘30 Rock’March 29th, 2011 - 2:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 29 (ANI): Tom Hanks is the latest Hollywood superstar to make a cameo on the popular U.S. comedy show ‘30 Rock’.
The ‘Forrest Gump’ actor has announced his upcoming appearance via Twitter, reports the Daily Star.
“I’m on 30 Rock!” he tweeted.
He is one of a growing number of A-listers to make a cameo on the Tina Fey series - others include Whoopi Goldberg, Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Jennifer Aniston and Oprah Winfrey. (ANI)
- Hanks gets a cameo in '30 Rock' - Mar 29, 2011
- Matt Damon To Appear In "30 Rock" - Apr 02, 2010
- Sherri Shepherd Impregnated by Matt Damon of '30 Rock' & Naming Baby Jamal Damon? - Aug 28, 2010
- Tina Fey Youngest Recipient of the Mark Twain Prize - Nov 12, 2010
- Tina Fey, Sarah Palin Impressionist, Wins Mark Twain Humor Award - May 26, 2010
- Matt Damon Likely To Receive Guest Appearance in '30 Rock' - Apr 02, 2010
- Matt Damon to appear on '30 Rock' - Apr 02, 2010
- Aniston banned me from 'Just Go With It' premiere, claims Heidi Montag - Feb 11, 2011
- Aniston, Theroux dine with Cox - Aug 30, 2012
- Tina Fey expecting her second baby - Apr 07, 2011
- Susan Sarandon plays paedophile schoolteacher on '30 Rock' - Mar 19, 2011
- Holly Hunter, Sissy Spacek And Susan Sarandon On "Oprah Winfrey Show" - Feb 01, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston said no to 'Saturday Night Live' for 'Friends' - Feb 04, 2011
- Forrest Gump voted 'greatest film character of all time' - Mar 24, 2011
- UK film critic brands Tom Cruise a spoiled brat, Ben Affleck boring - Jan 01, 2011
Tags: 30 rock, appearance, cameo, comedy show, daily star, forrest gump, guest star, hollywood, hollywood superstar, jennifer aniston, latest hollywood, listers, london, matt damon, oprah winfrey, susan sarandon, tina fey, tom hanks, whoopi goldberg