Tom Cruise’s son turns DJMay 26th, 2011 - 2:09 pm ICT by IANS
New York, May 26 (IANS) Actors Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman’s son Connor Antony is set to launch his career as a DJ.
The 16-year-old forayed into Hollywood in 2008 when he made his acting debut in “Seven Pounds” and he has recently completed work on his second film - “Red Dawn”.
Now Connor is focusing on music and has formed his own company, CZ Entertainment, with his 20-year-old friend Jake Isham. He will perform under the name Dj C-Squared.
The teenager showed off his skills on the decks at the Artists Against Drugs event in Los Angeles Saturday and won over the crowd.
“(He was) fun, friendly, and played all the hits. He did a great job!” said a source.
Kidman and Cruise, who separated in 2001, had adopted two children - Isabella Jane and Connor.
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Connor Cruise lands his major film role - Aug 13, 2012
- Kidman wants to extend her brood - Feb 04, 2011
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Kidman dines out on marriage anniversary - Jul 01, 2010
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Kidman misses her adopted kids with Cruise - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Why She Kept The Surrogacy A Secret At the Screen Actors Guild Awards 2011 - Jan 31, 2011
- Tom Cruise's son enters big screen war - Aug 11, 2009
- Nicole Kidman 'abandons adopted kids' - Sep 02, 2009
- Nicole Kidman Keith Urban Welcome Surrogate Baby - Jan 18, 2011
- Tom Cruise's teenage son follows his father's footsteps - Aug 12, 2009
- Tom Cruise celebrates his 49th birthday - Jul 05, 2011
Tags: actors, connor antony, crowd, debut, decks, dj, drugs, hollywood, isabella jane, isham, job, nicole kidman, old friend, red dawn, teenager, tom cruise, tom cruise and nicole, tom cruise and nicole kidman