Tom Cruises son makes appearance in Will Smith’’s new movieDecember 12th, 2008 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 12 (ANI): Tom Cruise and ex-wife Nicole Kidmans adopted son Connor has played a small part in Will Smith’’s new movie Seven Pounds.
Smith suggested the idea while Cruise was going through the script of the new drama.
“I was like, ”Hey, youre reading my script. Heres an idea. I should put your kid in the movie”. Connor loved it. He wants to act,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
Meanwhile, according to reports, Cruise recently lost his BlackBerry phone in Toronto.
The Hollywood heartthrob had been in an interview, after which his team was said to have called up at the studio to enquire about the lost wireless handheld device. (ANI)
- Connor Cruise lands his major film role - Aug 13, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Tom Cruises BlackBerry is missing in Toronto - Dec 11, 2008
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Kidman misses her adopted kids with Cruise - Dec 22, 2010
- RIM unveils five new BlackBerries - Aug 03, 2011
- Rumours of 'BlackBerry Cyclone' to take on Apple TV - Jul 16, 2011
- Verizon, AT&T; crucial to BlackBerry tablet sales - Apr 22, 2011
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Keith Urban Welcome Surrogate Baby - Jan 18, 2011
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Tom Cruise's son turns DJ - May 26, 2011
- Tom Cruise's teenage son follows his father's footsteps - Aug 12, 2009