Tom Cruise’s bizarre Scientology ‘book-and-bottle’ ritual revealedNovember 7th, 2009 - 2:04 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, November 07 (ANI): A new book has revealed that Tom Cruise spent three weeks talking to books, bottles and door knobs, as part of Scientology ritual.
Marc Headley, who has an experience of 15 years in the Church of Scientology, has claimed in his book ‘Blown for Good,’ that he joined the ‘Top Gun’ star in his Upper Indoctrination Training Routines, 19 years ago.
“It’s known as the book-and-bottle routine,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
He added: “It was supposed to rehabilitate your ability to control things. And to be controlled.”
Hedley alleges that he was permitted to work as Cruise’s apprentice since he was trustworthy.
He said: “It couldn’t be someone who might run off the next day and tell the National Enquirer that Tom Cruise was telling me to talk to a bottle for the last three weeks.”
Headley had earlier worked at Scientology’s formerly secret Southern California headquarters. (ANI)
- Tom Cruise's Scientology 'book-and-bottle' ritual revealed - Nov 08, 2009
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Cruise denies claims that Scientology interviewed women for him - Sep 04, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Scientologists outraged by defector's claims - Feb 08, 2011
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Russia Bans Scientology Texts - Apr 23, 2010
- Tom Cruise's lawyer threatens to sue National Enquirer - Jul 13, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Katie Holmes preparing for second baby? - Mar 01, 2010
- Headley may write book about role in Mumbai attacks - Jun 01, 2011
- Tom Cruise 'steals wife Katie Holmes' make-up' to look youthful - Dec 03, 2010
- Tom Cruise to host screening of MI 4 for fans - Nov 22, 2011
- Smashing 50 bottles on head attempt branded 'idiotic' - Jul 02, 2010
Tags: 19 years, apprentice, california headquarters, church of scientology, daily telegraph, door knobs, hedley, indoctrination, melbourne, national enquirer, scientology book, southern california, spent three, tom cruise, top gun, training routines