Tom Cruise’s 50th birthday plansJune 15th, 2012 - 3:18 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 15 (IANS) Actor Tom Cruise plans to spend his 50th birthday hiking around Iceland with his wife Katie Holmes.
The 49-year-old is filming “Oblivion” and would be busy with it when he turns 50 on July 3, but hopes to take some time away from the set to celebrate his big day in his own way.
“While growing up, it was a dream of mine to travel the world. I’ll be working on my birthday, but not to the detriment of family time. Despite our schedules, we’re together all the time. We will be in Iceland on the actual day. We like hiking, and so we’ll have some nice hikes,” people.com quoted Cruise as saying.
During that period Holmes will also be busy working on a film, but Cruise is considering another family vacation where both get a break from their schedules.
“Maybe we will go camping when Kate finishes her film,” he said.
- Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request - Jul 05, 2012
- Post divorce settlement, Cruise resumes work - Jul 11, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Cruise celebrates his 49th birthday - Jul 05, 2011
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Josh Duhamel and Katie Holmes give an interview for "The Romantics" - Sep 10, 2010
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Tom cruises to India on a whirlwind tour - Dec 03, 2011
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- I'm going to India in December: Katie Holmes - Nov 24, 2011
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012