Tom Cruise wants to have 10 kidsDecember 29th, 2008 - 12:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 29 (ANI): Brangelina clans score of six kids is tough to beat when it comes to large celebrity families. But here comes Tom Cruises desire for 10 children.
The actor has revealed that he loves being a father and wants to have 10 kids with his wife Katie Holmes.
I want ten children. I love kids. I feel really fortunate to have the teenagers and a two and a half-year-old. Its a great dynamic, the Sun quoted Cruise, as saying.
The star adopted two children with his second wife Nicole Kidman, Isabella, now 16, and 13-year-old Connor.
TomKat became parents together when daughter Suri was born in 2006. And she is clearly a great joy to him.
Of Suri, he said: Shes so charming, shes so beautiful, shes just great. (ANI)
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Kidman misses her adopted kids with Cruise - Dec 22, 2010
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman wants to adopt Katie Holmes' baby - May 01, 2009
- Tom Cruise celebrates his 49th birthday - Jul 05, 2011
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Nicole and Katie's unique arrangement - May 02, 2009
- Tom Cruise's son turns DJ - May 26, 2011
- Kidman wants to extend her brood - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: being a father, brangelina, celebrity, desire, great joy, half year, isabella, katie holmes, london, nicole kidman, parents, score, second wife, suri, teenagers, tom cruise, tom cruises, tomkat, wife katie, wife nicole kidman