Tom Cruise wants more children with KatieNovember 25th, 2008 - 10:17 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Nov 25 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise is keen to expand his family with wife Katie Holmes but is waiting until his wife finishes her current stint on Broadway before trying for another baby.Holmes is starring in a new adaptation of Arthur Miller’s “All My Sons” and will be based in New York until the end of her run, which is expected to finish early next year, reports contactmusic.com.
Cruise admits the couple, who already have two-year-old daughter Suri, are keen for another baby, but they have to wait until Holmes returns to the family home in California.
“We will have more children. I’m saying this despite Kate’s not here,” said Cruise.
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Clooney keen on selling villa to Cruise - Aug 03, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Gaga tops fans' wish list - Jun 29, 2010
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- Holmes gets rid of wedding ring - Jul 03, 2012