Tom Cruise to reprise Les Grossman roleJune 10th, 2010 - 2:56 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, June 10 (ANI): Tom Cruise is set to reprise his role as foul-mouthed Hollywood producer Les Grossman in a spin-off comedy movie.
According to US Weekly, the 47-year-old actor played the character in 2008’s ‘Tropic Thunder’.
The actor was unrecognizable as the bald and middle-aged character in ‘Tropic Thunder’, a comedy movie about a group of actors who shoot a war film in Vietnam and are attacked gang of local drug dealers.
Cruise again played Grossman at Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards in Hollywood.
Paramount and MTV confirmed news about the upcoming comedy.
Director of ‘Tropic Thunder’, Ben Stiller, will co-write the screenplay.
“Les Grossman’s life story is an inspiring tale of the classic human struggle to achieve greatness against all odds,” News.com.au quoted Stiller as saying.
“I am honoured to be working with him,” he added. (ANI)
- Les Grossman In A Spinoff Movie? - Jun 11, 2010
- Les Grossman Spinoff With Tom Cruise - Jun 11, 2010
- Tom Cruise keen to reprise 'Tropic Thunder' role - Jun 10, 2010
- A Film On Les Grossman, Tom Cruise's Abusive Character From Tropic Thunder - Jun 10, 2010
- JLo and Cruise's 'thunderous' hip-hop performance at MTV Awards - Jun 08, 2010
- Cruise performs hilarious dance with J-Lo at MTV awards - Jun 07, 2010
- Les Grossman: Cruise Control - Jun 07, 2010
- Tom Cruise to resurrect 'Tropic Thunder' character - Jan 13, 2009
- Tom Cruise to reprise Les Grossman character for online videos - Dec 13, 2008
- I'd like to do a comedy: Theroux - Aug 14, 2011
- Ben Stiller to receive MTV honour - May 28, 2009
- 'Zoolander' sequel not ready: Ben Stiller - Jul 26, 2012
- Depp receives MTV Generation Award - Jun 05, 2012
- Tom Cruise would love to do comic roles - Sep 02, 2008
- 'Top Gun 2' on the cards - Dec 09, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,