Tom Cruise, son Connor spend quality time togetherMay 22nd, 2010 - 12:25 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 21 (IANS) Hollywood actor Tom Cruise was recently seen spending quality time and enjoying basketball game with son Connor.
The father and son team visited the Staples Centre in Los Angeles to watch the LA Lakers play basketball, dailymail.co.uk reported.
The Hollywood star, who will be seen in the action comedy “Knight and Day” along with Cameron Diaz cheered for the Lakers along with Conner and was seen having a great time with the teenager.
- Tom Cruise thanks Indian fans - Jul 06, 2010
- Aniston, Theroux share first public kiss - Feb 24, 2012
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Cameron Diaz may adopt children - Jun 10, 2010
- Tom Cruise's son turns DJ - May 26, 2011
- Connor Cruise lands his major film role - Aug 13, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Movie bosses say that they don't want to blame Tom Cruise for the flop 'Knight And Day' - Jul 01, 2010
- Kardashian, Aubry go on Thanksgiving date - Nov 28, 2010
- Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise spotted enjoying basketball match - Mar 22, 2010
- Denver Nuggets To Trade Carmelo Anthony To The Los Angeles Lakers? - Feb 09, 2011
- Tom Cruise goes biking with bulls - Jun 01, 2010
- Lucky Charm Jeffrey Osborne Sings For The Lakers - Jun 04, 2010
- Knight And Day Earns Rs75 Million On Opening Weekend In India - Jul 15, 2010
- Tom Cruise crashes motorbike into wall while showing fans his moves - Aug 25, 2010