Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes ‘have an open marriage’June 17th, 2010 - 12:20 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, June 17 (ANI): Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reportedly have an open marriage.
According to author, Ian Halperin, the couple, who took marital vows in 2006 and raised daughter Suri together, rarely spend time with each other.
“It’s somewhat of an open marriage,” The Daily Telegraph quoted one insider as saying.
“Like Tom’s ex Nicole Kidman I think Katie has grown tired of Tom’s obsession with Scientology.” The insider added. (ANI)
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Katie Holmes visits Tom Cruise in Vancouver - Dec 17, 2010
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
Tags: cruise and katie holmes, daily telegraph, hollywood, hollywood couple, insider, katie holmes, marriage, melbourne, nicole kidman, obsession, open marriage, scientology, tom cruise, tom cruise and katie, tom cruise and katie holmes, tom cruise katie holmes, vows