Tom Cruise joins pal James Packer on cruise says reportJuly 9th, 2009 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jul 9 (ANI): American actor Tom Cruise is rumoured to have joined his pal James Packer on a cruise after he left Melbourne on July 7.
As the actor’s wife actress Katie Holmes and their daughter Suri remain at Crown Towers, Cruise is believed to have left Australia for a few days on board one of Packer’s yachts, reports News.com.au.
The Packer pleasure ship, the Arctic P, has been moored in Tahiti’s Port de Papeete in recent months, a convenient flight across the Pacific for the men who share a close friendship and love of recreational activities.
The two have not spent time together in a long time, and ever since they got married and had children, they have not had the opportunity to catch up.
Cruise has proved a loyal friend to Packer in the past, helping the then media scion through the One.Tel crisis, introducing him to his Church of Scientology at his lowest point, and being at his side following the death of his father, Kerry. (ANI)
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- TomKat arrive in Australia - Jun 30, 2009
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Clooney keen on selling villa to Cruise - Aug 03, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Tom Cruise planning reality show - Jul 20, 2010
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: actress katie holmes, american actor, church of scientology, crown towers, few days, james packer, katie holmes, kerry, long time, loyal friend, melbourne, news com au, one tel, pleasure, port de papeete, recreational activities, scion, tahiti, tom cruise, yachts