Tom Cruise has gone under the knife?October 19th, 2010 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Oct 19 (ANI): Shots that show Tom Cruise zipping down a flying fox in Prague (shirtless) have sparked speculations that the actor has gone under the knife.
The shots belatedly came to the attention of Woman’s Day via the gossip sites.
The mag sought to advance the hypothesis that the action star has sought a doctor to help him surgically suck it in.
‘This is all abnormal,’ the Sydney Morning Herald quoted a Sydney cosmetic surgeon, Dr Michael Zacharia, in reference to odd horizontal markings across the 48-year-old’s paunch.
‘His belly button also has the classic downwards smile of a lipo case.’
The mag concedes it is ‘also possible’ that unusual muscle configuration is a result of vigorous training. (ANI)
- More men in US undergoing plastic surgery to 'look good' - Mar 21, 2011
- AIIMS favours Swedish surgical machines - Feb 21, 2012
- Birds could better pilot-less aircraft - Oct 29, 2011
- Surgeon pioneers gallbladder removal through belly button - Dec 30, 2011
- Saradon confesses taking liposuction treatment - Mar 22, 2012
- Scottish men ready to go under the knife to gain edge at work - Nov 07, 2010
- More men going under the knife to look good - Mar 21, 2011
- Women having cosmetic surgery refuse to accept it's all due to "vanity" - Sep 02, 2010
- Kolkata engineer designs wonder rickshaw (With Images) - Jun 15, 2012
- Belly button surgery to simplify and improve kidney ops - Jul 30, 2010
- Madonna denies going under the knife for birthday - Jun 03, 2010
- Beware, liposucked fat can be back elsewhere - May 04, 2011
- Katy Perry says being on a strict diet absolutely sucks - Jan 28, 2011
- Plastic Dolls Of Bollywood: Real Or Fake? - Dec 14, 2010
- Dracula therapy: Fighting ageing with your own blood - Nov 16, 2011
Tags: action star, belly button, cosmetic surgeon, dr michael, flying fox, gossip, hypothesis, morning herald, paunch, prague, shirtless, smile, speculations, sydney morning herald, tom cruise, zacharia