Tom Cruise Happy With ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’November 1st, 2010 - 8:57 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 1, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The blockbuster series of ‘Mission Impossible’ is back and the fourth movie has been titled ‘Ghost Protocol’. The lead star of the movie Tom Cruise is very happy with the interesting title of his movie.
Hollywood heartthrob Tom Cruise, who has been constant in the ‘Mission Impossible’ series with his character action man Ethan Hunt, is very excited about the fourth coming film. There is a report that the film is not considered to be a sequel so it will not feature a number like MI4.
The 48-year-old actor was quoted saying that he always wanted the franchise not to have a number after the name of the movie name. Cruise said that he has never done sequel films and he never considered these movies as sequels. He is very happy with Paramount Pictures for coming up with this wonderful title so now the movie will be titled ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’.
The breath taking action scenes in the movie will be shot at the world’s tallest 828 metre high ‘Burj Jalifa’ tower in Dubai. Cruise added that he always wanted to shoot in Dubai and this film has made it possible. The film will also be shot in Moscow, Prague and Vancouver.
Hope, the film turns out to be as interesting as the title!
- Tom Cruise: The Superhero In Real Life - Nov 03, 2010
- Cruise plans global celebration for 50th b'day - Dec 14, 2011
- 'Mission Impossible 4' - thrilling action, disappointing cinema (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ** 1/2) - Dec 16, 2011
- Tom Cruise escapes serious injury - Dec 12, 2011
- Tom Cruise wows Mumbai fans at special MIGP screening - Dec 05, 2011
- Tom Cruise dangles from world's tallest building for stunt scene - Nov 02, 2010
- Jeremy Renner would love to take over Mission Impossible - Sep 15, 2010
- Salt Director Plans A Sequel With Ben Affleck And Tom Cruise - Jul 29, 2010
- Where's Anil Kapoor in 'Mission Impossible 4' trailer, ask fans - Jul 01, 2011
- I always dreamt of making films: Tom Cruise - Dec 05, 2011
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- Cruise up for more action after 50 - Dec 15, 2011
- 5 Most Anticipated Hollywood Movies That Promises A Blast In 2011 - Dec 29, 2010
- 'Dragon Tattoo' star is the current 'M:I-4' villain - Sep 25, 2010
- Renner teams up with Cruise for 'Mission: Impossible 4' - Aug 27, 2010
Tags: action man, blockbuster, character action, ethan hunt, films, franchise, ghost, hollywood, hollywood heartthrob, impossible series, mission impossible, moscow, november 1, paramount pictures, prague, protocol, sequel, sequels, tom cruise, vancouver