Tom Cruise given tips on putting breaks on bizarre behaviourJanuary 27th, 2009 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 27 (ANI): PR experts looking after Hollywood star Tom Cruise have drawn a long list of his bizarre behaviour, which they say the actor should avoid to prevent his own image from damage.
They are of the opinion that the Valkyrie actors odd outbursts have been harming his image.
They are said to have advised Cruise not to drive luxury cars, wear shades, talk about Scientology, or snog wife Katie Holmes over-passionately.
According to reports, Cruises cringe-making clinches with his 30-year-old wife have become the butt of Tinseltown jokes.
Tom needs to quit grabbing her arm and pulling her around. The idea is to make him the kinder, gentler Tom, the Daily Star quoted an insider as saying.
The Top Gun stars publicists have suggested him that he better reconnect with fans.
For doing that, according to them, Cruise should avoid arriving at premieres in expensive cars during the ongoing credit crunch.
Cruise has also been advised to take off his sunglasses on the red carpet.
Cruises publicists also believe that his main objective should be to win back his female fans, who had deserted him after his 2005 outburst against Brooke Shields, when the actor publicly disapproved her use of pills to beat post-natal depression.
The actor is set to appear on daytime chat shows to prove he is still in touch with the fairer sex.
The insider said: Toms still a massive star and he just needs a little guidance to start acting like one again. (ANI)
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Lautner wants career like Cruise, Damon - Sep 04, 2011
- 'Mission Impossible 4' - thrilling action, disappointing cinema (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ** 1/2) - Dec 16, 2011
- Taylor Lautner Watching Tom Cruise Movies To Come Out Of' Twilight' Image - Jan 05, 2011
- Tom Cruise planning reality show - Jul 20, 2010
- Cruise gives career advice to Zac Efron - Aug 29, 2010
- Pitt's comment on 'Valkyrie' lost in translation - Aug 23, 2009
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise surprises 'Rock of Ages' crew with treats - Jun 14, 2012
- Tom Cruise escapes serious injury in a motorcycle crash - Mar 08, 2010
- Cruise forgets to pay bill - Jan 24, 2009
- German authorities fear Valkyrie could become vehicle for Scientology - Jan 24, 2009
- Jeremy Renner would love to take over Mission Impossible - Sep 15, 2010
Tags: bizarre behaviour, brooke shields, clinches, credit crunch, expensive cars, female fans, hollywood star, luxury cars, main objective, massive star, old wife, post natal depression, pr experts, publicists, red carpet, snog, star tom cruise, tinseltown, tom cruise, wife katie