Tom Cruise gets emotional about Jett Travolta’’s deathJanuary 9th, 2009 - 2:27 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 9 (ANI): Tom Cruise struggled to maintain his composure in a TV interview as he talked about John Travolta’’s son Jetts tragic death.
News.com.au reports that while on The View, the Valkyrie star was forthright as he addressed suggestions that the actors” Scientology beliefs could have impacted on the care given to Jett, who was known to suffer seizures.
He said the church did not discourage conventional medical care.
“Actually, the exact opposite. They say, ”Get your physical, get your medication, get your physical illnesses handled”,” he said.
Jett, 16, died last weekend at his family’’s holiday home in the Bahamas.
“John just adored him, both of his children,” Cruise said.
“It’’s something that I don”t have the words for, the hunk added.
He described Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston, as “doting parents, just wonderful people”. (ANI)
- Scientology helped Travolta cope with son's death - Mar 30, 2010
- Scientology helped overcome son's death: Preston - Aug 18, 2011
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Travolta's wife expecting a son - Aug 26, 2010
- John Travolta Gets German Appreciation! - Jan 13, 2011
- Travolta Trial against Bahamas Senator Bridgewater - Sep 22, 2009
- I am the real victim, says alleged Travolta extortionist - Sep 16, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
- John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are expecting a baby - May 20, 2010
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- Wife's pregnancy a miracle, says Travolta - Jun 04, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Are Blessed With A Chubby Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
Tags: actors, bahamas, composure, conventional medical care, death news, holiday home, hunk, jett travolta, john travolta, kelly preston, medication, melbourne, physical illnesses, scientology beliefs, seizures, tom cruise, tragic death, tv interview, valkyrie, wife kelly