Tom Cruise denies claims that Scientology interviewed women for himSeptember 4th, 2012 - 8:21 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Sept 4, (THAINDIAN NEWS) A Vanity Fair magazine that had initially published photos of Suri Cruise who apparently is Tom Cruise daughter has ran an astonishing expose that inadvertently claims a scientology recruited different women for Tom Cruise before he met the Dawson’s Creek star. However Tom has denied the claims.
The wife of the scientology leader Shelly Miscaviage is reportedly to have headed the task of finding appropriate mates for Tom Cruise. The recruited women were told that they were auditioning for a new training film where they were to be asked questions that included “what do you think of Cruise?”
An Iranian born actress who is along time follower of the scientology was the winner in the girls Derby and went ahead to date Tom cruise from November 2004 to January 2005.
The Iranian born actress had to sign multiple confidentiality agreements and in the end fell over heels in love with tom cruise. Tom however complained that Nazanin wasn’t giving enough as he was getting more from an extra. The Iranian born actress was said to have been subjected to daily sessions of two to three hours where she was to purge herself of negative thoughts towards Cruise. In the end Boniadi was sent back to the scientology center where the whole process began again. In the year 2005 April, Tom Cruise debuted Katie as the new girlfriend. An acclaimed writer and producer who left the scientology in the year 2010 claims to have been deeply disturbed by how high ranking members of a church could justify the use of one of their church members and punish Boniadi callously.
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Katie Holmes sues Star magazine for $50m over 'drug shocker' cover - Mar 02, 2011
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Holmes not ready for more kids - Sep 10, 2010
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Katie Holmes preparing for second baby? - Mar 01, 2010
- Cruise controlled Holmes' life? - Jul 08, 2012
Tags: born actress, church members, confidentiality agreements, cruise tom, dawson s creek, girls, january 2005, love, mates, negative thoughts, new girlfriend, photos of suri cruise, scientology center, scientology leader, sessions, shelly, time follower, tom cruise, vanity fair, vanity fair magazine