Tom Cruise considers Brit actors very talented”January 21st, 2009 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 21 (ANI): Tom Cruise, who stars with many English actors in his new film Valkyrie, reckons that Brit actors are very talented”.
In the film, the Top gun star plays a real-life one-eyed German officer who attempts to assassinate Hitler during World War Two.
And Cruise is accompanied by a truckload of British talent in the supporting cast, including Kenneth Brannagh, Bill Nighy, Tom Wilkinson, Terrence Stamp and even Eddie Izzard.
“Look at the cast we have, you know we”re fortunate enough to have your countrymen,” Sky News quoted Cruise as saying.
He added: “Any time we can get those Brits in a film, we”re like come on, because they”re so talented.” (ANI)
- 'The Best Exotic Marigold...' an exotic film, must watch! (IANS Movie Review) - May 18, 2012
- Cruises Valkyrie'' hit by PS6m lawsuit from injured extras - Aug 26, 2008
- Jerry O'Connell to play Herman Munster in TV reboot - Jun 06, 2012
- Tom Cruise to appear on Jonathan Ross'' comeback chat show - Jan 14, 2009
- Tom Cruise, cast of Valkyrie lightened up poking fun at Hitler on set - Dec 18, 2008
- Hitler's last surviving bodyguard stops replying to fan mail - Jan 28, 2011
- Cruise's movie premiere sees anti-Scientology protests - Dec 16, 2008
- I was nervous about 'The Best Exotic...' weighty cast: Dev Patel (With Images) - May 14, 2012
- Michael Sheen's next with Terrence Malick - Dec 30, 2011
- Hollywood splash in Bollywood country! (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011
- Elijah Wood to star in 'The Hobbit' - Jan 10, 2011
- Cruise inspired Bale's sociopathic character in 'American Psycho' - Oct 22, 2009
- Tom Cruise may be sued for copying Hitler''''s globe in Valkyrie - Jan 03, 2009
- Did Adolf Hitlers ghost cause runaway tank fiasco on Valkyrie set? - Dec 16, 2008
- A Bollywood first - film about Hitler and Nazi Germany - Jun 08, 2010
Tags: bill nighy, brits, countrymen, eddie izzard, english actors, german officer, hitler, jan 21, kenneth brannagh, london jan, new film, sky news, supporting cast, terrence stamp, tom cruise, tom wilkinson, top gun, truckload, valkyrie, world war two