Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz to star in romantic comedy?March 26th, 2009 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 26 (ANI): Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz may star in an untitled romantic comedy formerly known as ‘Wichita’ and ‘Trouble Man’ at 20th Century Fox.
The story, to be directed by James Mangold, centers on a woman with a horrid romantic history who keeps crossing paths with a mysterious guy she met on a blind date.
Scott Frank is rewriting the script, reports Variety.
Mangold’s Tree Line Films partner Cathy Konrad joins as producer with Joe Roth, Steve Pink and Todd Garner.
Chris Tucker and Eva Mendes were reportedly attached to the project last year.
Cruise and Diaz last starred together in Cameron Crowe’s eerie romantic thriller, ‘Vanilla Sky’, in 2001. (ANI)
- Maggie Grace to join spy thriller - Aug 28, 2009
- Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz to star in romantic comedy - Mar 27, 2009
- Stone to star in Cameron Crowe's rom-com? - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise may join Diaz in comedy film 'Wichita' - May 28, 2009
- Cruise, Diaz team up for 'Wichita' - May 28, 2009
- Movie Review: Knight and Day (2010) - Jul 09, 2010
- Eva Mendes would love to work with Diaz - Sep 16, 2010
- Tom Cruise goes biking with bulls - Jun 01, 2010
- Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz go biking with bulls in 'Knight And Day'! - May 29, 2010
- Cruise's 'Vanilla Sky' voted most confusing film - Jul 22, 2010
- Diaz a perfect co-star to work with: Eva Mendes - Sep 17, 2010
- Rachel Zoe's vintage pieces lost in transit - Jan 01, 2012
- Cameron Diaz excited to work with Tom Cruise in 'Wichita' - Jun 26, 2009
- Jolie to replace Theron in new film? - Oct 13, 2009
- Aniston gets Decade of Hotness award - Jun 06, 2011
Tags: 20th century fox, blind date, cameron crowe, cameron diaz, cathy konrad, chris tucker, crossing paths, eva mendes, films, james mangold, joe roth, mysterious guy, pink, romantic comedy, romantic history, romantic thriller, tom cruise, tom cruise and cameron diaz, trouble man, vanilla sky