Tom Cruise asks grieving sister-in-law to move in with themMay 1st, 2009 - 1:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 1 (IANS) Hollywood actor Tom Cruise has invited wife Katie Holmes’ widowed sister to move into their Beverly Hills mansion as she grieves the loss of her estranged husband.
Joseph Jeffrey Fretti, who was married to Katie’s eldest sister Tamera, died after suffering a heart attack at his mother’s home in Sarasota, Florida April 12, reported contactmusic.com.
After seeing how worried Katie was for her sister, a single mother of two, Cruise decided to extend a helping hand to his sister-in-law and welcome her and her kids into his home.
“Katie was so worried and upset for Tammy. They are really close and Katie wanted to help any way she could,” said a source.
“Then Tom (Cruise) came up with the idea of inviting Tammy and the boys to live with them. It meant Katie could keep a close watch on her sister and help her through this tough time,” added the source.
- Tom Cruise invites widowed sister-in-law into his home - May 01, 2009
- Katie Holmes loses brother in-law - Apr 17, 2009
- Katie Holmes' brother-in-law found dead - Apr 16, 2009
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request - Jul 05, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes goes shopping to cheer herself - Aug 26, 2012
- Separate bedrooms led to Cruise-Holmes divorce - Jul 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes to do paid appearances? - Sep 12, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
Tags: beverly hills, close watch, eldest sister, fretti, heart attack, helping hand, hollywood, hollywood actor, home in sarasota florida, husband joseph, katie holmes, london, may 1, single mother, sister in law, tammy, tom cruise, wife katie