Tom Brady says wife Gisele Bundchen, newborn ‘doing very well’December 10th, 2009 - 12:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): Tom Brady has confirmed that his wife Gisele Bundchen and newly born son are “doing really well”.
The Brazilian catwalk star gave birth to a baby boy on Tuesday night and Brady confesses the superstar couple has not yet picked up a name.
“We haven’t really chosen one yet,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
The tot is Brady’s second child-the model and sportsman has a two-year-old son Jack with former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.
“I wish them (Brady and Bundchen) the best with their baby. I’m sure my son will enjoy having a half-sibling,” said Moynahan in a statement. (ANI)
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady name son 'Benjamin' - Dec 19, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen not pregnant, says husband - May 29, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Bundchen expecting baby boy - Sep 19, 2009
- Bridget Moynahan's son enough for Tom Brady - May 30, 2009
- Tom Brady And Gisele Bundchen's First Baby Born - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen gave birth in bathtub! - Jan 30, 2010
- Tom Brady blasts reports of Gisele Bundchen's pregnancy - May 29, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen loves cleaning - Dec 10, 2010