Toddlers fancy dress in PPWOctober 17th, 2009 - 4:27 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
This week the celebrity couples in Pati Patni Aur Woh moves on to the second stage of taking care of the toddlers with the challenging task of dressing them up for a fancy dress competition.
All the couples were excited to dress up their loved ones. Debina and Gurmeet decided to dress baby Lakshay as “Hanuman’, while Rakhi and Elesh dressed up little Sia like a pretty fairy in a cute pink dress.
Apurva and Shilpa surprised everyone by dressing up Hunar like Basanti from the film Sholay. The parents were spell bound by the acts and were proud of their children. Though Mouni’s and Gaurav child could not participate, he was not feeling well.
Now we really have to say that all the couples have taken up the responsibility of parenthood seriously… but as they say bacche palna nahi hai khel kaunsi jodi hogi pass aur kaunsi hogi fail is something to be waited and watch.
-Rachana Trivedi/Sampurn Media
- Television actors Gurmeet, Debina tie knot - Feb 16, 2011
- Now Rakhi Sawant, fiance to play parents on TV show - Aug 10, 2009
- Apurva Agnihotri's pregnancy woes! (With Images) - Sep 21, 2009
- Rakhi's 'Pati Patni Aur Woh' raises Krishna Tirath's ire - Oct 01, 2009
- Rakhi's 'Pati Patni Aur Woh' raises minister's ire (Lead) - Oct 01, 2009
- Debina makes Gurmeet's day! - Feb 22, 2010
- 'Pati, Patni Aur Woh' doesn't exploit children: NDTV Imagine - Oct 02, 2009
- Its Pati Patni aur Deskster for Gurmeet-Debina - May 14, 2010
- When Debina missed Gurmeet! - May 06, 2010
- NGO complains against reality show 'Pati Patni Aur Woh' - Sep 24, 2009
- Pati Patni Aur Woh on Imagine - Aug 10, 2009
- I'm scared to be a mother now: Rakhi Sawant (With Images) - Sep 19, 2009
- All not well between Mouni and Debina - Sep 26, 2009
- I've been single for long: Gaurav Chopraa - Aug 21, 2012
- Good news; Debina-Gurmeet to tie knot! - Feb 26, 2010