Tobey Maguire, new face of PradaJune 16th, 2011 - 3:26 am ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Actor Tobey Maguire has been signed as the new face of Italian fashion house Prada.
Maguire will campaign for the Italian label’s autumn menswear campaign, which will be shot by famed photographer David Sims, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“A great supporter of the arts, Miuccia Prada has inspired a culture of creativity that is woven through every aspect of her company, from her collections, her campaigns, to every design in her stores. I have such admiration for her artistry and I’m thrilled to be a part of Prada’s fall campaign,” dailystar.co.uk quoted the 35-year-old as saying.
The actor is known for his role as Peter Parker in the 2002 - 2007 series of “Spider-Man” films.
- Prada designs clothes for the 'The Great Gatsby' - Aug 24, 2012
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Andrew Garfield to play Peter Parker in 'Spider Man' - Jul 02, 2010
- Dunst looking for companionship - Dec 01, 2011
- James Franco to do second Ph.D - Apr 23, 2011
- Witherspoon new face of Swedish clothing company - Aug 26, 2011
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Amazing Spider-Man trailer released - Feb 08, 2012
- Martin Sheen to play Spider-Man's uncle - Nov 06, 2010
- Emma is very special: Andrew Garfield - Jun 20, 2012
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Jacobs didn't want to be boring - May 11, 2012
- Tobey Maguire to star in 'The Hobbit' - Jan 22, 2010
- Emma Stone wants internship at bakery - Jul 07, 2011
Tags: admiration, artistry, autumn, campaigns, collections, creativity, dailystar, david sims, fall campaign, famed photographer, fashion house, italian fashion, menswear, miuccia prada, new face, peter parker, photographer david, spider man, supporter of the arts, tobey maguire