Tito: Murray should be jailed for lifeNovember 10th, 2011 - 7:12 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Michael Jackson’s brother, Tito, says Doctor Conrad Murray should be jailed for life for his role in the death of the singer. Murray who was the last doctor of the late singer was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter this week.
Digital Spy reported Tito as saying that, “He should spend the rest of his life in jail. He was supposed to guide Michael to better health and safety and do what was right for him. He did not follow the law. Doctors are supposed to save lives, not take them.”
The 58-year-old said Murray was experimenting with the life of his brother. The autopsy report said Michael Jackson died from high dose of the strong prescription drug propofol. Murray defended during the trial that the 50-year-old singer gave himself the medicine.
Jackson’s mother, Katherine, added that though the guilty verdict is welcomed by the family, they are very much aware that it will not bring Jackson back to life. She revealed that she cannot forgive Murray for the role that he played in the death of her son.
Doctor Conrad Murray is scheduled to be sentenced on the 30th of November. He can spend a total of four years in jail and lose his medical license.
- Michael Jackson's last words revealed - Nov 09, 2011
- Conrad Murray Trial: Photos of dead Michael Jackson shown to court - Oct 12, 2011
- Michael Jackson doctor found guilty of manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- Jackson's doctor gets four-year jail term - Nov 30, 2011
- Michael Jackson doctor's trial begins - Sep 27, 2011
- Dr. Conrad Murray faces manslaughter hearing - Jan 05, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to play Michael Jackson in a movie? - Nov 17, 2011
- Conrad Murray's Preliminary Hearing Set For January 4 - Aug 24, 2010
- Jackson family happy with Murray's verdict - Nov 08, 2011
- Michael Jackson's personal physician convicted of involuntary manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty - Jan 26, 2011
- Michael Jackson: Events Leading To His Death Recounted By The Detective - Jan 11, 2011
- MJ was facing financial ruin, says his doctor's lawyer - Apr 07, 2011
- Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray's trail postponed - May 03, 2011
- Lawyer for Conrad Murray claims 'MJ committed suicide' - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: autopsy report, better health, brother, conrad, digital spy, doctors, guilty verdict, health and safety, involuntary manslaughter, medical license, medicine, michael jackson, mother katherine, prescription drug, propofol, tito