Tips Music Business Head Indranil Chakraborty QuitsJuly 19th, 2010 - 4:52 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 19, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Tips Music Business Head Indranil Chakraborty has put in his papers in the company after working with the company for around one year.
As one of the important heads in the company, Indranil was spearheading the Film Marketing and Distribution, Physical Sales and Collection, Digital Sales and Promotion, Track Licensing and Music Business tie up and all other activities influencing the music business in the company.
Chakraborty, who has resigned, had his last working day at the production house on July 6, 2010. At present, he is exploring various options in the entertainment sector.
Prior to joining Tips, he was with Mahindra and Mahindra and Sony Music.
- Musical footwear from Baby Genius - Aug 19, 2010
- Music industry struggling in China - Jul 04, 2012
- Funny Flick Bangal Ghoti Phataphati Coming Up - Aug 13, 2010
- Late entrants, Taiwanese ICT firms take on biggies - Jun 12, 2011
- Bhushan Kumar's Passionate Love For Music - Aug 27, 2010
- Does It Make Sense For Apple To Buy Sony? - Oct 27, 2010
- Blast from past: LPs make a comeback (Feature) - Jul 10, 2011
- Singer Sowmya Raoh ties up with New York based EEG Talent - Apr 01, 2010
- Pfizer snaps insulin marketing deal with Biocon - Mar 13, 2012
- Hard for singers to sell individual work: Neha Bhasin - Jul 28, 2012
- Media, entertainment industry grew 12 percent in 2011 to Rs.729 bn - Mar 11, 2012
- Mithun Appears In Indian Idol In Cowboy Style - Jul 24, 2010
- Sony to hike Notebook prices if rupee fall continues - Jun 08, 2012
- Uro Chithi To Commence Shooting - Jul 28, 2010
- Studio 18 Titles Syndicated To Middle East and North Africa - Jul 23, 2010