Tina Fey loves to drop the F-bombsMarch 22nd, 2010 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
New York, March 22 (ANI): Comedienne Tina Fey has confessed she loves swearing and thinks the use of swear words can even get “charming” at a certain age.
The “30 Rock” star, who plays Liz Lemon in the hit series, told Esquire “I really love cursing a lot” and spoke of her fondness of F-bombs.
“But as I get older, I realize it’s a little unseemly for women of a certain age,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
“But once you pass 65, you can hit it full tilt again and it’s charming,” the 39-year-old added. (ANI)
- Tina Fey loses part of torso in cropped Instyle magazine cover photo - Mar 18, 2011
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Ronson blasts Rivers over Lohan rant - Jul 12, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens has a potty mouth! - Apr 26, 2011
- I tell dirty jokes: Jennifer Aniston - Oct 19, 2011
- Samantha Ronson defends LiLo against Joan Rivers on Twitter - Jul 12, 2010
- SNL pokes fun on Palin with the 'The Sarah Palin Network' - Apr 12, 2010
- NBC's 30 Rock wins the 2009 Emmy for best comedy series - Sep 21, 2009
- Bloggers fire back after Tina Feys suck it comment at Golden Globes - Jan 13, 2009
- Tina Fey's Scar Touched Up For Vogue - May 23, 2010
- Movies lack funny women, says Bette Midler - Jul 31, 2010
- Tina Fey honored with the Mark Twain prize - Nov 12, 2010
- Now, a device that releases stink bomb when you swear online! - Jun 22, 2010
- 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards: Nominees & Winners - Aug 30, 2010
- Tina Fey had shoe trouble during Date Night - Sep 11, 2010