Timothy West still a good flirt at 74March 26th, 2009 - 5:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 26 (ANI): Veteran thespian Timothy West has revealed that he still loves to flirt with pretty women even at the age of 74.
He says that he still likes to catch a pretty lady’s eye.
“Occasionally, even now, somebody gives me a smile that I might think is just a little bit more than a smile,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling Saga magazine.
“And when it happens I think, ‘How nice is that! Why don’t people flirt more?’” he added.
The actor, who has been happily married to Fawlty Towers star Prunella Scales for more than 45 years, further said: “The truth is, I love a little bit of harmless flirtation. I think it lubricates the passage of life - and done well, it’s a truly great art.” (ANI)
- Madhoo wants Ratnam to make 'Roja 2' - Jul 09, 2012
- Flirting may help women be liked, not trusted - Jul 22, 2012
- Tremlett plans to bounce out India at Lord's - Jul 20, 2011
- Queen's composer starts campaign against 'moronic muzak' in lifts, shops - Jan 31, 2011
- Athens named 'world's most flirtatious city' - Mar 01, 2011
- Neil Patrick Harris is smitten by his twins' smiles - Jan 11, 2011
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Selena Gomez still loves her ex-beau - Aug 14, 2010
- Not using UDRS could backfire on India: Swann - Jun 15, 2011
- Facebook 'fuelling divorce epidemic' - Jan 22, 2011
- Cyrus' teenage heartbreak - May 18, 2012
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- Miley Cyrus 'sexting' Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill - Mar 09, 2011
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- Monty Python star Cleese refused peerage to avoid England winter - Apr 17, 2011
Tags: 45 years, daily express, fawlty towers, fawlty towers star, flirtation, great art, little bit, london march, passage of life, pretty lady, pretty women, prunella scales, saga magazine, smile, timothy west, truth