Timberlake’s love of career behind break-up with Britney: BassNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:04 am ICT by admin
“At the time, she struck me as an adorable little teenage girl at a perennial slumber party - staying up late and having a lot of fun,” Contactmusic quoted him as writing in the book.
“She showed no signs of the turmoil she would eventually encounter, maybe because she was so in love with Justin she thought it was going to last forever. I knew it wouldn’t,” he adds.
According to Bass, Justin’s love of career was much stronger than his liking for any girl could have been at that time.
“Justin already had a great love in his life - his career. He wanted to be a star, and no girl, no matter how great, was going to be able to distract him from that for more than a night or two between trips to the centre of the spotlight,” he said. (ANI)
- Just-in: Bieber to emulate Timberlake's career - Jan 22, 2011
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Justin Timberlake denies that he is working on a new album - Aug 08, 2012
- When Gaga made Timberlake feel old - Aug 05, 2011
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011
- Facebook Campaigners Hope for an Oscar for Timberlake - Sep 24, 2010
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
- Rich Cronin, Lead Singer of 'LFO' Dies At the Age of 36 - Sep 10, 2010
- Justin Timberlake didn't need band for success - Aug 08, 2011
- Are Timberlake and Biel headed for splitsville? - Jul 04, 2009
- Justin Bieber joins Selena Gomez onstage at her concert - Jul 25, 2011
- Justin Timberlake fancies 'Saturday Night Live' - Dec 01, 2010
- Justin Timberlake Shifting Base To New York? - Dec 01, 2010
- Timberlake wants to star in a musical - Oct 30, 2011
- Lance Bass And Kyan Douglas Hooked Up? - May 11, 2010