Timberlake to voice gay character in cartoon showAugust 7th, 2010 - 2:06 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 7 (IANS) Singer Justin Timberlake will be lending his voice to a gay character in a cartoon comedy.
The “SexyBack” singer is voicing a character called Paul, the boyfriend of funnyman Jason Sudeikis’ character Terry in Fox’s cartoon comedy “The Cleveland Show”.
“Terry falls in love with a guy voiced by Justin,” usmagazine.com quoted show creator Rich Appel as saying.
“Justin is just hysterical!” he added.
Timberlake can next be seen in the David Fincher drama “The Social Network”, to be out in October. He also stars opposite ex-girlfriend Cameron Diaz in the romantic comedy “Bad Teacher” releasing next year.
- Justin Timberlake to play gay in a cartoon comedy - Aug 06, 2010
- Olivia Wilde dating Jason Sudeikis? - Dec 08, 2011
- Beyonce lends voice in animated movie - Jun 02, 2012
- Justin Timberlake was 'scared' to work on 'The Social Network' - Sep 26, 2010
- Timberlake praises Diaz's 'Bad Teacher' role - Aug 17, 2011
- Timberlake to reunite with Diaz for film - Mar 04, 2010
- Timberlake to lend voice to cartoon character - Aug 01, 2010
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Timberlake heading to Vegas with Aguilera - Aug 20, 2010
- I can't juggle music and movie projects at same time: Timberlake - Dec 21, 2010
- Justin Timberlake all set to prove his acting prowess - Oct 28, 2010
- Why Justin Timberlake is not into Facebooking - Oct 16, 2010
- Timberlake fails to multi-task - Dec 22, 2010
- Filming for Yogi Bear film starts in NZ - Dec 01, 2009
- Timberlake, Diaz still together? - Jun 11, 2011