Timberlake enjoys comedy, terms it wickedNovember 16th, 2011 - 2:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 16 (IANS) Singer Justin Timberlake says he loves working in comedies because he finds it a “wicked cool job”.
The 30-year-old, who has appeared several times on American late-night television comedy show “Saturday Night Live”, says comedy is a good way of getting over bitterness and rejection.
“I’m not a comedian, so I’ll probably get crucified for saying this, but I think with a lot of comedy the impetus behind it is; I’ve been rejected so many times and I’m bitter and now I’m going to talk about it,” contactmusic.com quoted Timberlake as saying.
“There are just so many things in the world that are a drag. For me, it’s like, ‘This is a f***ing wicked cool job!’” he added.
- I'm not miserable, I'm tired: Victoria Beckham - Feb 19, 2012
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011
- Osbourne reignites war of words with Aguilera - Oct 18, 2011
- Aniston's best friend Chelsea Handler calls Jolie a 'home wrecker' - Dec 08, 2010
- Noisy Reid scares neighbours - Sep 07, 2012
- Comparison with Madonna shocks Gaga - Apr 21, 2011
- Charlie Sheen wants Mila Kunis to be his goddess - Apr 08, 2011
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011
- Melanie Brown in awe of Jennifer Lopez - Nov 22, 2010
- I will host Golden Globes again if Sheen joins me, says Ricky Gervais - Mar 03, 2011
- I like watching porn: Timberlake - Aug 23, 2011
- Ricky Martin doesn't feel lonely anymore - Jul 05, 2011
- Chelsea Handler admits sending homemade sex tape to casting agents - Apr 30, 2010
- Cameron Diaz 'excited' to work with ex-beau Justin Timberlake - Mar 10, 2010
- Peter Facinelli Drops Repeated F Bombs At MTV Movie Awards - Jun 08, 2010