Timberlake, Biel to tie the knotApril 16th, 2009 - 8:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 16 (IANS) Pop superstar Justin Timberlake might marry girlfriend Jessica Biel sometime this year.
Biel’s father Stephen Collins has no idea whether his daughter is already engaged to Timberlake, but says he “wouldn’t be surprised” if they walk down the aisle later this year, reported mirror.co.uk.
“I didn’t hear that (they were rumoured to be engaged), but then again, I didn’t even know they were together two years ago when they started dating. I was walking a red carpet and someone said, ‘So what do you think of Jessica Beil and JT (Timberlake)?’ I didn’t even know who JT was!” Collins told the New York Daily News.
“I saw Jessie a few weeks ago and she just seems really happy, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they were (engaged), Justin just seems like a really nice boy,” he added.
The actress was first linked to the singer in 2007.
- Jessica Biel's father unaware of her and Timberlake's wedding rumours - Apr 17, 2009
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel celebrate engagement - May 29, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel secretly married? - Aug 20, 2012
- Timberlake, Beil giving their love second chance - Jul 07, 2011
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- 'Timberlake didn't cheat on Beil' - Mar 13, 2011
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
Tags: actress, aisle, girlfriend jessica, jessica beil, jessica biel, jessie, jt, justin timberlake, knot, london, mirror, new york daily news, nice boy, pop superstar, red carpet, stephen collins, york daily news