Tim McGraw to play Sandra Bullock’s hubby in new sports-themed filmApril 20th, 2009 - 3:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 20 (ANI): American country singer Tim McGraw has been roped in to play Sandra Bullock’s husband in a new sports-themed film.
In the film titled ‘The Blind Side’, McGraw is set to play real-life college basketball great Sean Touhy who helped mentor a homeless African-American teenager, Michael Oher, to greatness on the University of Mississippi’s football team.
Bullock will play MCGraw’s wife Leigh Anne in the film, reports Contactmusic.
The shooting will start in Georgia at the end of April (09).
The singer has won critical acclaim for his acting skills in films like ‘Flicka’ and American football film ‘Friday Night Lights’. (ANI)
- Michael Oher's Life Portrayed In "The Blind Side" - Nov 21, 2009
- Sandra Bullock's "The Blind Side" Trailer Premieres - Aug 04, 2009
- Now, New York Giants' Lawrence Taylor hit by 'The Blind Side' curse - May 09, 2010
- Tim McGraw sued - May 19, 2011
- Hill, Mcgraw share marriage tips - Sep 04, 2012
- Bullock introduces adopted son to woman she played in 'The Blind Side' - May 17, 2010
- ‘Country Strong’ Movie Preview: Watch Out For Gwyneth Paltrow, The Singer - Jan 06, 2011
- When Bullock played the guitar - Jun 24, 2010
- Review Of 'Country Strong': A Disastrous Experience! - Jan 07, 2011
- Paltrow 'to make country music singing debut' next month - Oct 21, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow sobbed after punching Tim McGraw - Dec 25, 2010
- Sandra Bullock says she's at the peak of her career - Jan 18, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow turns country singer - Jul 29, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Makes Surprise Appearance At 'Nashville Rising' Flood Benefit - Jun 24, 2010
- Damon, Affleck join hunger relief campaign - Nov 20, 2010
Tags: acting skills, american football, american teenager, blind side, college basketball, country singer, critical acclaim, flicka, football film, football team, friday night lights, greatness, hubby, leigh anne, new sports, sandra bullock, sean touhy, singer tim, tim mcgraw, university of mississippi