Tilda Swinton worries about kidsNovember 30th, 2011 - 2:24 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 30 (IANS) British actress Tilda Swinton has confessed that when she is away from her children she ends up worrying about them.
The 51-year-old actress raises 14-year-old twins, Honor and Xavier, with her husband John Byrne and admits when she is away she frets about their safety, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I work at motherhood. Although I travel a lot, I’m never away shooting more than a couple of weeks. I’m very aware I’m responsible for their safety, my imagination works overtime trying to foresee any eventuality,” she said.
“I fire up. The problems expand in my head and take me to dark stuff. My imagination takes on all disasters,” she added.
- Rachel Wood finds Tilda sexy - Nov 29, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie - Dec 03, 2010
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Daisy Lowe is fearless - Nov 02, 2011
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Tilda Swinton wants to live in a glass house - Jun 11, 2009
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Mendes doesn't mind eating carbohydrates - Aug 12, 2011
- Going topless is so tasteless: Emma - Jun 01, 2010
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Birds scare Scarlett - Dec 16, 2011