Tickets to Madonna’’s UK tour sell out within minutesFebruary 7th, 2009 - 12:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 7 (ANI): Both UK dates on Madonnas forthcoming Sticky & Sweet tour sold out within minutes after going on sale.
The shows at Londons O2 Arena on July 4th and the MEN Arena in Manchester on July 7th are part of an additional European leg to the tour, reports the BBC.
Despite prices starting at 110pounds, tickets for the shows were still in high demand.
The 16-date jaunt will see the singer perform in cities left off the first leg of the tour.
The tour, to promote her album Hard Candy, is the biggest grossing in history for a solo artist. (ANI)
- Madge to resume Sticky & Sweet tour - Jan 30, 2009
- X Factor's Frankie Cocozza is not joining the tour - Nov 18, 2011
- Madge's Sticky & Sweet world tour earns highest amount in solo artist tours - Sep 04, 2009
- Rihanna announces dates of UK tour - Dec 10, 2009
- Madonna cancels Australian tour - Jul 19, 2012
- Katy Perry announces second leg of tour - Dec 07, 2010
- Madonna may have more Sticky & Sweet shows up her sleeve - Jan 03, 2009
- Madonnas Sticky & Sweet tour grosses staggering $91.5 million - Dec 01, 2008
- Kanye West & Jay Z announce their tour dates - Jul 26, 2011
- Madonna left fans waiting at O2 gig over air-conditioning - Jul 07, 2009
- Get ready for exciting events in Britain in 2011 - Jan 01, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madonna queen of British charts - Apr 02, 2012
- Madonna to be sued by Bulgarian sports stadium bosses - Sep 09, 2009