Thurman’s wears salwar-kameez for TV showFebruary 3rd, 2012 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 3 (IANS) It seems actress Uma Thurman is fascinated with Indian clothes — she filmed new telivision show “Smash” in a salwar kameez.
The pink attire the 41-year-old wore was embellished with gold, and Uma accessorised it with fuschia lipstick and a bright pink bindi, reports the sun.co.uk.
It’s been said that the actress has a deep connection with India. She spent part of her childhood living in the Almora district, now in Uttarakhand and was named Uma by her dad, who is a Sanskrit scholar and a Tibetologist.
Uma will feature in five episodes of the musical drama, which centres on the people on stage and behind the scenes during the creation of a Broadway musical.
Produced by Steven Spielberg, the series also stars Debra Messing, Anjelica Huston and British actor Jack Davenport.
- Thurman to star as guest on small screen - Dec 10, 2011
- Megan Hilty & Katharine McPhee to star in NBC show 'Smash' - Feb 11, 2012
- Try a bindi now with Western wear - Mar 22, 2011
- Bollywood ladies stick to the sari at National Film Awards - Sep 09, 2011
- Julia Roberts gladly draped sari for 'Eat Pray Love': Indian co-star (With Images) - Aug 19, 2010
- Big B wants Katy Perry's autograph for granddaughter! - Apr 05, 2012
- KJo wants Ravi to dance on Bhojpuri songs (Movie Snippets) - Jun 30, 2012
- When Thurman felt like a sex object - Aug 21, 2012
- Bollywood fashion permeates Malay-Indians' Diwali celebrations - Oct 13, 2009
- Uma Thurman expecting girl? - Mar 08, 2012
- Is Uma Thurman a cougar? - Apr 08, 2011
- Indian brides cast off red - for purple, pink, mustard! - Sep 23, 2010
- Amy dazzles as princess in Indian attire - Mar 03, 2012
- Uma Thurman pregnant - Feb 28, 2012
- I'll be my real self in 'Kitani Mohabbat...2': Kritika Kamra - Oct 01, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,