Three couples who were the limelight at the ‘Real’ channel launch partyMarch 20th, 2009 - 10:53 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
It rained television celebrities yesterday at the launch party of “real’ channel at J.W. Marriot. Renowned celebrities walked in and posed for the shutter bags. Some of them were Ila and Ishita Arun, Parmeet Sethi, Archana Puran Singh, Rakshanda Khan, Ravi Behl, Manav Gohil, Naved Jaffery, Shweta Salve, Narayani Shastri, Gaurav Chopra, Mouni Roy, Hussain, Tina, Apoorva, Shilpa Saklani and many more.
We chose three of the best and most stared couples there (yes, these couples has become the centre of attraction due to their looks, clothes and most of all their pleasing personality)
The three couples as per our preference are-
1. Apoorva and Shilpa Saklani: They were very much in demand since the time they had entered the hotel. The cameras cold just not stop clicking them and they certainly wanted more of it. What we liked was the couples’ attire. Seemed like Apoorva and Shilpa had worn the same type of clothes, they both wore white and black. That was a silk shirt and black lowers to be precise. Shilpa’s shirt had quite low initial buttons making her look all the more sexy. Fortunately that did allow everyone to have a glance of her deep neck and unfortunately that showed no cleavage and hence made Shilpa look hot and sexy.
2. Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy: Black is for guys and red is for girls. This is the perfect dress code for prom nights in colleges and stuffs. Seemed like Gaurav and Mouni were there all set to revise their college days although they didn’t even step on the dance floor. We had seen the couple a day before the event at Fame and we must agree that there is a lot of difference between casuals and formal wear. Gaurav was looking quite handsome in black but Mouni just became the show stopper there. Wearing a beautiful red gown Mouni made eyes pop out to show her beautiful creamy neckline. Se was looking ultra stunning and that red dress of hers added fuel to fire.
3. Hussain and Tina: Last but not the least is our lovely dovely couple Hussain and Tina. They patiently posed for the cameras turning everywhere giving the photographers to click from every angle. Hussain wore a waist jacket while Tina chose to flaunt a small peach number which did give a chance for on lookers to have a sneek peek at her legs.
The party lasted till the wee hours and everyone had their share of fun in someway or the other. All the three mentioned couples mingled around well eating and talking together. -Sampurn Media
- 'Real' channel launch party- A 'real' grand affair - Mar 20, 2009
- KJo's 40th birthday bash a black and white affair - May 26, 2012
- Sanjeeda, Aamir to tie knot Friday - Mar 01, 2012
- Manish Malhotra concludes Bridal Week in style - Nov 03, 2010
- Rakhi's 'Pati Patni Aur Woh' raises Krishna Tirath's ire - Oct 01, 2009
- Rakhi's 'Pati Patni Aur Woh' raises minister's ire (Lead) - Oct 01, 2009
- Celebrities laugh their 'Ice' off - Jul 02, 2009
- 'Pati, Patni Aur Woh' doesn't exploit children: NDTV Imagine - Oct 02, 2009
- I'm scared to be a mother now: Rakhi Sawant (With Images) - Sep 19, 2009
- NGO complains against reality show 'Pati Patni Aur Woh' - Sep 24, 2009
- Desi girls opt for western outfits for IIFA green carpet - Jun 26, 2011
- I've been single for long: Gaurav Chopraa - Aug 21, 2012
- Riteish-Genelia church wedding a family affair - Feb 04, 2012
- We are not thinking about marriage- Gaurav and Mouni - Aug 14, 2009
- Waistlines rose, beaded pieces ruled Indian fashion (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: apoorva, archana puran singh, behl, gaurav chopra, hussain and tina, hussain tina, ishita arun, launch party, mouni roy, naved, pleasing personality, prom nights, rakshanda khan, red gown, renowned celebrities, roy black, shilpa saklani, show stopper, silk shirt, television celebrities