This is how Britney spends her millionsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:17 am ICT by admin
According to the documents, Federline bagged more than a half million dollars in 2006, primarily from entertainment and endorsement deals. The documents have revealed that he earned 3,300 dollars in royalties in 2006 for his debut song “Popozao.”
However, excluding business expenses, he only grossed 7,436 dollars that year.
Spears’ monthly income is approximately 737,000 dollars.
Like their incomes, the documents show how their spending habits also vary.
The ‘Toxic’ singer spends 102,000 dollars on entertainment, gifts and vacation, 49,267 dollars on mortgage payments, 16,000 dollars on clothes, 4,758 dollars on eating out and 2,500 dollars on phone bills.
Federline’s expenses, on the other hand, include 5,000 dollars on entertainment, gifts and vacation, 7,500 dollars on rent, 2,000 dollars on clothes, 1,500 dollars on eating out and 750 dollars on phone bills.
Federline is entitled to receive 15,000 dollars a month in child support payments from Spears. (The amount may change, depending on how much more custodial time he ends up getting.)
He is entitled to get the payments until the couple’s sons become adults, and since Spears earns more.
- 102,000 dollars on entertainment, gifts and vacation
- 49,267 dollars on mortgage payments
- 16,000 dollars on clothes
- 4,758 dollars on eating out
- 2,500 dollars on phone bills
- 5,000 dollars on entertainment, gifts and vacation
- 7,500 dollars on rent
- 2,000 dollars on clothes
- 1,500 dollars on eating out
- 750 dollars on phone bills (ANI)
- Britney ordered to pay K-Fed's legal bills - Nov 14, 2007
- 'Pregnant man' planning to have 4th child despite filing for bankruptcy - Mar 25, 2011
- MJ's dad seeks allowance from son's estate - Nov 07, 2009
- Indians lug extra stuff they don't use on vacation - Jun 13, 2011
- The Cheapest Family in America shows how to live in these hard times - Oct 01, 2010
- Ex-Oz tennis star Philippoussis served with bankruptcy notice - Nov 23, 2010
- Adele splurges on nursery - Jul 13, 2012
- More Than 40 Percent Drops Obama Mortgage-Aid Program - Jul 21, 2010
- Despite not being released, iPhone 5 goes on sale in China! - Jul 13, 2012
- Octomom 'gets $500k' porn offer' - Sep 18, 2010
- Legislator among 1,034 couples in Maharashtra's biggest mass marriage - Jan 29, 2012
- Nadya Suleman To Do A Porn Movie? - Sep 19, 2010
- Kerala legislators all set for pay hike - Mar 20, 2012
- Oz PM slaps levy on taxpayers to pay for 5.6 billion dollar flood bill - Jan 27, 2011
- Octomom Nadya Suleman on brink of losing home - Sep 17, 2010
Tags: 300, britney, business expenses, child support payments, clothes, custodial time, debut song, documents show, endorsement deals, entertainment gifts, evin, federline, incomes, intimate details, mortgage payments, phone bills, popozao, popstar, royalties, spending habits