Thilakan To Play Freedom Fighter In Vinayan’s NextAugust 10th, 2010 - 1:50 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 10, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan is again getting roles in the movies after working with director Ali Akbar in his upcoming movie Achan. Now, Malayalam director Vinayan has signed the controversial actor in his next movie, in which Thilakan will play the powerful role of a freedom fighter.
Since the last few months, Thilakan has been maintaining a low profile after being expulsed from the Association of Malayalam Movie Artists (AMMA). However, now things have changed a bit for the veteran.
Thilakan was eliminated from AMMA because he worked in the film Yakshiyum Njanum directed by Vinayan, who has always kept a bitter relation with the organization.
Earlier also, Thilakan has played a freedom fighter in the movie Gandhian. However, it is said to be totally different from the role he would play in Vinayan’s yet untitled movie.
It seems that golden old days are coming back to Thilakan again!
- Director Ali Akbar Plans To Complete Shooting Of Achan In Two Weeks - Aug 04, 2010
- The Release Of Yakshiyum Njanum Is Blocked - Aug 02, 2010
- Veteran Actor Thilakan Wants To Contest The Assembly Polls - Jul 01, 2010
- Vinayan Ready With New Malayalam Film Yakshiyum Njaanum - Jul 23, 2010
- Malayalam Actor Thilakan To Be Honored With Bharat Gopi - Jun 10, 2010
- Vinayan Speaks About Ego Issues Of Mammootty - Sep 25, 2010
- Vinayan’s Fifth Tamil Movie 'Kadhal Vedham' Stars Newcomer In Male Lead - Jan 24, 2011
- Mollywood Box Office To Have Low Key Onam Releases - Aug 14, 2010
- Thilakan’s Returns To Drama After 25 Years - Jan 17, 2011
- Producer Rueben Gomez Blames Vinayan For All Loss! - Sep 24, 2010
- Compensation to Thilakan by AMMA - Mar 15, 2010
- Bollywood Actor Jackie Shroff Goes Back To Malayalam Films - Jul 20, 2010
- Thilakan returns to commercial Malayalam films - Jun 08, 2011
- Sukumar Azhikode Files Case Against Megastar Mohanlal - Aug 28, 2010
- Thilakan gears up for politics - Jun 28, 2010