Theron’s retirement woesDecember 1st, 2011 - 1:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Charlize Theron doesn’t know how long she will remain an actress but says it is the uncertainty of her profession that makes it interesting.
“I don’t know if I feel I’m here to stay, but that’s a good thing. That keeps you on your toes. I think this is an industry where you can’t get too comfortable.
“It’s constantly churning with great talent, and you’ve got to raise the bar and try to push yourself. I don’t ever want to kind of feel, ‘Yeah, I’m here. I made it.’ I think that would probably be the time to retire,” contactmusic.com quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- Son made me more creative: Theron - May 27, 2012
- Fatherhood has changed Grant - Mar 18, 2012
- Space visit on Theron's wish list - May 28, 2012
- I have never gone on casual dates: Theron - Dec 14, 2011
- Winestone surprised over being tagged 'sexy' - Sep 13, 2012
- Theron not comfortable doing theatre - Jun 25, 2012
- You've got to love yourself first: Lopez - Oct 28, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't care about ageing - Jun 06, 2011
- Kylie Minogue feeling broody because of sister Dannii - May 14, 2010
- Not satisfied with my career: Daniel Craig - Dec 05, 2011
- Theron loves 'Prometheus' challenge - Apr 23, 2012
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- I want a baby: Theron - Aug 25, 2011