Theron loves ‘Prometheus’ challengeApril 23rd, 2012 - 3:49 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 23 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron loved waking up nervous every day before shooting for “Prometheus” as it challenged her to give her best.
Theron admits she loved working on “Prometheus” and particularly enjoyed the nerves she had about being able to play the role of Meredith Vickers, reports contactmusic.com.
“I do have a sense of fear every day going to work, but I think it’s something that I like. I mean I do like the feeling of waking up on my own, having this moment of like, ‘I hope I can do this today’ because it makes you realise that you’re working with material or you’re working with a director or you’re working with a cast and they’re keeping you on your toes,” she told bangshow.com.
“Nothing’s kinda like, ‘I can do this with my eyes closed’ and I think that is ultimately what every actor wants, something that challenges you to that point,” she added.
- Theron finds grey roles real - Jun 01, 2012
- Theron forced to work on weekends - Apr 21, 2012
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- Charlize Theron restarts dog collection - Dec 16, 2011
- Theron's retirement woes - Dec 01, 2011
- Theron loves swaddling adopted son - Mar 17, 2012
- Space visit on Theron's wish list - May 28, 2012
- Theron hates pretentious actors - May 20, 2012
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- 'Prometheus' - smart reboot of a franchise (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 09, 2012
- Theron doesn't like to watch her films - May 22, 2011
- Charlize Theron to star in 'Prometheus'? - Feb 14, 2011
- Theron felt unfit on 'Prometheus' set - Mar 28, 2012
- For Chris Evans, comedies are like summer camps - Sep 28, 2011