Theron loves changing diapersMay 30th, 2012 - 2:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 30 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron says she loves changing diapers since adopting son Jackson.
The 36-year-old adopted the baby two months ago when he was just nine days old.
“I love it! I’ve got to tell you, I’m available for other babies’ diapers to be changed. I can do it in my sleep now. I am so good,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Theron as saying.
Theron also says she trained herself in dressing her child in international styles of nappies after taking him on the press tour for her film.
“I now know how to change a Japanese diaper, a Spanish diaper, an English diaper, a German diaper. I’m like the diaper pro now,” she added.
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- Theron loves swaddling adopted son - Mar 17, 2012
- I want a baby: Theron - Aug 25, 2011
- Grammer prefers changing baby's nappy himself - Sep 01, 2012
- Denise Richards proud of her daughters - Aug 07, 2012
- South Africa trip a learning experience for Theron - Jun 21, 2011
- Charlize Theron adopts a baby boy - Mar 16, 2012
- Son made me more creative: Theron - May 27, 2012
- Singer Queen Latifa plans to adopt - Nov 19, 2011
- Theron unhappy without her golden tresses - Aug 02, 2012
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Theron excited for Simon's Dior collection - May 21, 2012
- Charlize Theron calls herself 'miserable' - Dec 26, 2011
- Nick Lachey can't wait to be father - Aug 12, 2012