Theron gets nervous on red carpetMay 16th, 2012 - 5:31 am ICT by IANS
London, May 16 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron admits she is moved when fans come out to greet her at premieres, but says she still gets unnerved at glitzy red carpet events despite a 17-year-old career as a Hollywood star.
“Red carpets are still the same so far as anxiety and nerves. I don’t think that ever goes away because it’s a lot of attention,” Theron said at the British premiere of “Snow White and the Huntsman” here.
“But it’s so moving that everyone comes out to support us. That always, always amazes me. It’s flattering. It’s sweet and I try not to think about it. Of course it’s intimidating,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Theron as saying.
The 36-year-old was joined on the green carpet event by the film’s cast including Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth and Ray Winstone.
- Charlize Theron loves playing bad roles - Nov 14, 2011
- 'Snow White and the Huntsman' sequel announced - Jun 09, 2012
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Charlize Theron enjoys playing evil - Mar 22, 2012
- 'Snow White And the Huntsman' - good try, but full potential untapped (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 02, 2012
- Roberts' 'Snow White' now titled 'Mirror Mirror' - Nov 06, 2011
- Lily Cole signs 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - Jun 28, 2011
- Hemsworth still waiting for Stewart apology! - May 22, 2012
- Kristen Stewart's racy role in 'Cali' - May 01, 2012
- Hugh Jackman to star in 'Snow White' movie? - Apr 07, 2011
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Kristen Stewart named highest paid actress - Jun 20, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012