Theron forced to work on weekendsApril 21st, 2012 - 6:02 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 21 (IANS) Oscar winner Charlize Theron says she was made to work on weekends for her upcoming alien movie “Prometheus”.
The actress, who was born in South Africa, says she didn’t get any time away from the movie because of director Ridley Scott’s devotion.
“He’d bring me in on days that I wasn’t on the call sheet. I’d be like, ‘What am I doing here’,” showbizspy.com quoted Theron as saying.
From the “Alien” franchise, “Prometheus” is a new project of the British director, and set for release May 30.
It marks the director’s first foray into 3D, and features actress Noomi Rapace as a questing archaeologist, Theron as the mission’s icy corporate chaperone, and Michael Fassbender as an android.
Theron has recently adopted a baby and is raising him with help from her mother.
- Charlize Theron enjoys playing evil - Mar 22, 2012
- Noomi Rapace refuses to look sexy - May 14, 2012
- Charlize Theron to star in 'Prometheus'? - Feb 14, 2011
- Theron finds grey roles real - Jun 01, 2012
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- 'Prometheus' - smart reboot of a franchise (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 09, 2012
- Jolie to join 'The Counsellor' cast? - Apr 11, 2012
- Theron felt unfit on 'Prometheus' set - Mar 28, 2012
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- It's a gift to work on movie franchise: Wright - Dec 05, 2011
- Viggo Mortensen To Protect Kristen Stewart As The Huntsman - Jan 27, 2011
- Theron auctions off date for charity - Dec 08, 2010
- Theron loves 'Prometheus' challenge - Apr 23, 2012
- 'Madagascar 3' tops US box office - Jun 11, 2012
- Noomi Rapace's wardrobe trouble - Oct 31, 2011