Theron excited for Simon’s Dior collectionMay 21st, 2012 - 7:50 am ICT by IANS
London, May 21 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron says she can’t wait to see designer Raf Simon’s first collection for Dior.
The “Snow White and the Huntsmen” actress, one of the faces of the French fashion house, is excited about the collection made by Raf, who has replaced John Galliano at the label.
“Working with the house of Dior is like working with family: they know me and my body so well. I met with Raf Simon in Paris recently and I’m really looking forward to working with him. I’m particularly excited to see his first couture collection in July,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Theron as saying.
- John Galliano sacked from own fashion label following anti-Semitic rant - Apr 16, 2011
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- Jacobs happy at Vuitton - Oct 08, 2011
- Dior suspends Galliano after anti-Semitic remarks (Lead) - Feb 26, 2011
- John Galliano sacked from own label - Apr 15, 2011
- John Galliano sacked from Dior - Mar 02, 2011
- Christopher Kane to join Dior ? - Feb 29, 2012
- Christian Dior still in search for Galliano successor - Jul 15, 2011
- John Galliano found guilty - Sep 09, 2011
- Theron unhappy without her golden tresses - Aug 02, 2012
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Moss to wear John Galliano dress on wedding - Feb 26, 2011
- Galliano checks into rehab? - Mar 03, 2011
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- South Africa trip a learning experience for Theron - Jun 21, 2011