Theron doesn’t like to watch her filmsMay 22nd, 2011 - 3:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 22 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron finds it difficult to watch herself on the big screen.
“I hate to see myself on screen,” she told German TV station TELE 5.
However, the 35-year-old actress enjoyed seeing her Oscar-winning performance in the 2003 film “Monster”. She had to re-watch many of her scenes in the film, in which she portrayed real life serial killer Aileen Wuornos, because had also produced it, reports contactmusic.com.
“When I did ‘Monster’, it wasn’t too bad because I didn’t look like Charlize Theron,” she said.
- Charlize Theron the new Catwoman? - Sep 24, 2009
- Theron felt unfit on 'Prometheus' set - Mar 28, 2012
- Theron forced to work on weekends - Apr 21, 2012
- Charlize Theron desires five kids - Aug 17, 2009
- Charlize Theron would love to star in comic role - Mar 05, 2009
- Charlize Theron proud of her 2003 Oscar win - Sep 22, 2009
- I was obsessed with girl: Charlize Theron - Nov 29, 2011
- Theron to be honoured at Palm Springs film fest - Dec 23, 2011
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon refuses to watch her own films - Dec 21, 2010
- Charlize Theron to be honoured - Mar 31, 2012
- LiLo to star as murder victim Sharon Tate in new movie? - Apr 04, 2011
- Space visit on Theron's wish list - May 28, 2012
- Lohan to dine at White House - Apr 27, 2012
- Both Charlize Theron, Keira Knightley set to play Princess Diana - Oct 20, 2010