There was no spark between Rihanna and me: LaBeoufMay 15th, 2009 - 12:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 15 (IANS) Actor Shia Labeouf says he had dated singer Rihanna once but they failed to hit it off because they “weren’t passionate about each other”.
LaBeouf reveals he was “infatuated” with Rihanna and was stunned when he found out that she was trying to get in touch with him.
A mutual stylist friend eventually passed Rihanna’s details to LaBeouf while he was filming “Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull” in Hawaii, reported contactmusic.com.
“(I was) filming a sword fight when I got the message. I said to myself, ‘Can this be my life?’” said the actor.
“It never got beyond one date. The spark wasn’t there. We weren’t passionate about each other in that way, so we remain friends,” LaBeouf added.
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf once went on a dinner date with Rihanna - May 15, 2009
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Harrison Ford to reprise last Indiana Jones role at 70 - Aug 23, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Criticizes His Own Performance In Indiana Jones Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- Fifth Indiana Jones movie in the offing - Jun 18, 2009
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Harrison Ford tosses Indiana Jones hat to Shia LaBeouf - May 16, 2009
- Bang For The Buck Stars Of Hollywood - Sep 02, 2010
- Indiana Jones 'to tackle Bermuda Triangle in fifth film' - Jun 10, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf admits 'Transformers 2' wasn't impressive - May 15, 2010
- LaBeouf will not replace me in 'Indiana Jones': Harrison Ford - Oct 14, 2008
- Mulligan nursing her heart in a budget hotel - Oct 25, 2010