Theft spoils Lopez’s Argentina showJune 24th, 2012 - 3:02 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 24 (IANS) Jennifer Lopez’s Argentina show was marred by a theft backstage. But the singer didn’t lose anything.
The incident took place at the G.E.B.A stadium in Buenos Aires Thursday.
The thief is said to have taken away a camera, a computer and a bag that contained passports of the crew, reports contactmusic.com
Lopez’s representative told News Latino that lack of security was to blame for the theft. The 42-year-old’s Argentina trip is part of a world tour.
- Lopez donates equipment to kids' hospital - Jun 14, 2012
- Lopez terrific actress: Statham - May 02, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- Lopez calls Marc Anthony 'pig' - Apr 08, 2012
- Lopez's boyfriend tattoos her name - Mar 31, 2012
- JLo plans concert film - Aug 21, 2012
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- JLo, Diaz team up for new film - Jun 27, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- JLo feels strong, looks toward future after divorce - Aug 03, 2011
- Lopez really beautiful, say Fonda - May 21, 2012
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- You've got to love yourself first: Lopez - Oct 28, 2011